Monday, April 11, 2011

IRL Battlecam: Bourbon Hates Ryfourn


Okay, here's what happened according to me, Ryfourn.

We were taking some kind of group picture together, and I thought it would be funny if I had my tounge out near Bourbon's ear. I didn't actually lick his ear, but he was PISSED anyway.

When I realized I'd upset him, I tried to apologize. The guy physically attacked me by shoving me. I didn't want to leave things like that, so once again I tried to make peace with him. I thought any reasonable person would have just let it go if given an apology, but no.

Finally, he just gets in my face and screams. Notice I don't even react, because I actually feel bad for the guy (and I've dealt with people like him before... in the psych ward). I then place my hand on his shoulder and tell him I won't bother him again, because I respect him.

I really liked Bourbon and thought he was a great guy. I don't know why he gets so stressed and angry. He wouldn't even be social with us.

It was like if anybody touched him, he was ready to throw down. He called us like out of control, no, somebody like him who tries to start a fist fight out of nothing is out of control. I hope he doesn't try to take on so much responsiblity again, 'cuz he can't handle it.

No comments: